Paper snowflakes have been a favorite craft of children for generations. They are easy and viagra drug company inexpensive to make, and the resulting designs are unique and beautiful. Paper snowflakes make lovely winter and holiday decorations, and they can be incorporated into a variety of other crafts, such as decoupage.
Paper snowflakes also make great embellishments for Christmas cards. Here’s how to create a paper snowflake card that’s sure to be cherished for years to ordering levitra come.
What You Need
* Plain white paper
* Construction paper or colored card stock
* White craft glue
* Glitter glue
* Marker (optional)
* Die cuts and other scrapbooking embellishments
1. Fold the piece of non perscription viagra white paper in half widthwise.
2. From the middle of the folded side, use the protractor to mark off 60- and 120-degree angles. Mark them very lightly with a pencil, making them just dark enough to see.
3. Fold the edges over to make two 60-degree folds. Cut off the purchase viagra soft tabs edges of the paper to form an arc.
4. Cut designs into the paper. There’s no need to be too elaborate. Triangles, half circles and squares will be replicated and doubled due to the folds in the paper.
5. Carefully unfold the snowflake to www.daman.it avoid tearing it.
6. Fold a piece of construction paper or card stock in half. For best results, use a fairly dark color.
7. Glue the snowflake onto the outside of the card with white craft glue. Make sure that you either place the buy cialis online without prescription side with the pencil marks down or carefully erase them. Let the glue dry completely so that you don’t have to worry about the snowflake sliding out of place as you decorate the card.
8. Use the glitter glue to embellish the snowflake if you like.
9. Write your greeting onto the outside of the card using a marker or glitter glue. Let dry.
10. On the inside, use scrapbooking supplies to complete your design. You could print out a message in a pretty font using your computer’s word processing program and glue it to the inside, and create a nice border for it. Add some die cuts or stickers, ribbon and cialis professional 20 mg lace, and perhaps some pressed flowers in festive colors. Let glue dry completely before folding the levitra prescription card back together.
If you like, you could make several small snowflakes for each card. Just follow the original directions, using small rectangular pieces of paper instead of one large piece.
There’s no need to stop with the card. Why not add paper snowflakes to the envelope as well? They may come off in the mail, but if you’re delivering the card by hand, this adds a nice touch.
If you liked this post, submit your email address below to get new posts by email: