You probably have a ton of questions after seeing a Tower Garden. That's why I did an ask-me-anything session and recorded it.
- Where's the soil? (14:20)
- What can I grow? (16:19)
- How big is it? How much room would I need inside? (21:28)
- Where should I put it? (24:08)
- Does it make noise? (25:21)
- Can you program when the lights come on? (27:17)
- How much maintenance is required? (29:14)
- How much electricity does it use? (32:53)
- Is to produce organic? (35:32)
- Do they increase humidity? (38:08)
- How much is it? (38:58)
- Is it worth it? (42:40)
- How do I join? (48:59)
- Why can't I make my own growing system? (52:01)
- When does the water have to be completely replaced? (56:16)
- How many seeds per growing pod? (56:27)
- How do you keep pets away? (56:58)
- When can you harvest? (59:19)
... and more!
The Bottom Line:
The Tower Garden can be the best solution for anyone looking to grow leafy greens, herbs, and other plants, whether outdoors or indoors, all year round.
If you liked this post, submit your email address below to get new posts by email: