As I am a food lover, I am always on the lookout for great cookbooks. In fact, browsing, researching and buying cookbooks has become an addition! Even my kids love to look at cookbooks at home and decide what to cook and try out next.
Below is a review of Best Summer Weekends Cookbook by Jane Rodmell.
- Attractive, brightly designed front cover of mouth-watering watermelon, shrimp, tomato, lemon.
- The recipes are perfect for entertaining friends and family or delicious day-to-day summer cooking.
- The color photographs within the book look very appealing and appetizing.
- The recipes are varied and include appetizers, starters, sundown snacks, delicious BBQ recipes, summer salads, light main courses perfect for a summer’s day, to breakfast and brunch ideas and amazing desserts. I am sure you will love to try the delicious Mocha Ice Cream Loaf or how about a refreshing Tabouleh salad and Thai Green Chicken Wings.
- The ingredients used in the recipes are easy to come by and are seasonal. In addition, each recipe gives ideas on how to substitute certain ingredients if they are not to hand.
- With only 75 recipes, other cookbooks can give you more bang for your buck.
The Bottom Line:
This cookbook has an exciting array of summer recipes that will please anybody. You’ll get a lot of joy out of trying out these fantastic and mouth-watering dishes.
If you liked this post, submit your email address below to get new posts by email: